6782 Timberland Lane, Sarasota, Florida 34241
6782 Timberland Lane, Sarasota, Florida 34241
PRIVACY, ACREAGE AND CONTEMPORARY SOPHISTICATION
Looking for privacy, acreage and a move-in ready home with contemporary sophistication? This stunning and attractive pool home features an impressive updated interior with designer touches and neutral decor. Every surface of this impeccable home has been touched to create an inviting and relaxing getaway. (Click on "feature sheet" below for full list of updates.)
Nestled in a small community of only 13 estate-sized homesites and set on 5 acres, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home provides plenty of space for a growing family. Boasting a hand carved solid wood double door entry, a sunken living room with wood burning fireplace, an oversized family room with built-ins, a sizable dining area, 2 spacious master suites with walk in closets, 3 full baths and a 4th bedroom that could easily be used as a den / study / craft room.
Cooks will love the designer kitchen featuring custom cabinetry with glass doors, Caesar stone counter and breakfast bar, glass tiled backsplash, stainless appliances, oversized walk in pantry, solar tube and recessed lighting.
Additional details you'll appreciate are: fresh paint and new flooring throughout, new baths with granite / marble counters, a utility room with built in cabinetry, new oversized hurricane impact windows to let in plenty of natural light, solar heated pool with new backup heater, resurfaced pool and pool deck, new pool pump, filter and lights, new aerator and filter on well equipment, freshly painted and repaired fence, stone fire pit, new blacktop driveway and more.
Zoned for horses, a 17x25 barn / workshop / covered shed with power and water and a 12x14 stable complete the package, yet there's still room for the RV, boat and all your toys.
Whether you're looking to entertain or need room to spread out, you can have all this and still be only minutes from shopping, dining, award winning beaches, parks, medical, interstate and more....
Optional Homeowner's Association. No required fees. HOA has no enforcement rights. No deed restrictions.
(Property being sold "as is".)
(Please be patient while documents load.)
- Bed: 4
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 2660
- Year Built: 1978 (note: this home has been completely updated in 2016)
- Property Style: single family home
- MLS #: N5912025
- Listed by: Lisa Curt, West Coast Realty of Venice, Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Zoned: Open Use Estate
- Community Features: 13 estate sized homesites, zoned for horses, private newly-paved road
- Maintenance Includes: n/a
- Homeowner's Association: none
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Timberland Ranchettes
- Construction: wood frame
- Roof: shingle, new in 2013
- Appliances: stainless appliances: dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, range. Disposal, dryer, hot water electric, washer
- Flooring: all new flooring: carpet, ceramic tile
- Interior Features: blinds/shades, unfurnished, walk in closets, washer/dryer hookup
- Kitchen: Caesar stone counters, breakfast bar, large walk in pantry, glass tiled backsplash, custom cabinetry with glass fronts and lighted interior
- Layout: eating space in kitchen, family room/dining area/kitchen open concept, separate formal living room
- Master Bathroom: dual sinks with marble counter, walk in shower with separate tub
- Other Rooms: foyer, living room, family room, dining room, inside utility, 4th bedroom could easily be used as den/study/office
- Air Conditioning: central, multi-zoned
- Heating: central, fuel-electric, multi-zoned
- Acreage: 5 acres, zoned for horses
- Exterior Features: gutters/downspouts, mature landscaping, oak trees, newly resurfaced pool deck, patio/porch/deck covered, patio/porch/deck/screened, sliding doors, trees/landscaped, 15x25 barn with electric and water, 12x14 stable, fenced, outdoor lights, parking for RV/Boat, satellite dish, sliding doors, stone fire pit
- Location: pool view, street dead end, street paved, wooded view, pasture view
- Lot Square Footage: 218,235
- Pool: private
- Pool Description: oversized custom pool with waterfall, newly resurfaced gunite/concrete, solar heated with additional electric heater backup, auto pool sweep, new pump, filter and heater
- Garage Features: oversized 2 car garage, new epoxy-painted floor, with built-ins and additional storage plus separate barn and horse stable
- Utilities: broadband/high speed internet available, cable available, well with new aerator and filter, 2 septic tanks
- Bank Owned: no
- Financing Available: cash, conventional
- Short Sale: no
- Tax Year: 2016
- Taxes: $5,264
Request more information on 6782 Timberland Lane, Sarasota, Florida 34241.
* Indicates a required field
We respect your privacy and will never spam you. By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for Lisa Curt of West Coast Realty of Venice to contact you even if your name is on the State or Federal "Do-Not-Call" list.